This is a first of a series of posts. I am not sure I will be able to keep up with the weekley posting period. Anyway, I’ll try it :-).
It is always a nice experience looking at the evolution and growth of the digital ecosystem. I find it refreshing whenever one has the opportunity of learning sharp or brilliant ideas wandering around the web. I’ll try to share my findings with you. Hope you like them.
Today’s picks ;-)
- NodeXL. An Excel 2007 template for viewing and analyzing network graphs, along with a set of .NET Framework 3.5 class libraries that can be used to add network graphs to custom applications.
- Phalanger. A PHP implementation for the .NET framework. Documents about Features, Performance and well-tested applications that work successfully on it worth reading.
- WebTunnel. HTTP tunnel running in the context of a regular web server; it uses simple requests/responses for proxy traversal; and it is multi-threaded to allow many parallel connections to many destinations simultaneously.
- DotNetZip. Small and easy-to-use .NET class library for manipulating .zip files.
- Visifire. OpenSource Silverlight & WPF Chart Controls.
- SharePoint Management. PowerShell scripts developped for manage SharePoint farms (WSS or MOSS)
- IronPython 2.01.